Applying for a Grant
If you would like to apply for funding from the Jack Lane Charitable Trust please read on for some useful tips to bear in mind when making your application:
- All applications should be made using the Trust’s online application form.
- Allow plenty of time to prepare: the Trustees decision will be based on the content you provide on the application form so it’s important to get it right and include all relevant information.
- Supporting documentation can be submitted. In some cases it can be useful for the applicant to provide a breakdown of the project including the budget, capital cost, running costs etc, in support of the application.
- The Trust welcomes applications for grants of up to £2,000 from charities and organisations in the areas of North Wiltshire and South Gloucestershire.
- Do bear in mind that the Trust is a small grant making charity and donations tend to be modest.
- If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.
The Trustees meet quarterly to consider funding requests. The deadlines for applications are:
- 15th January (to be considered at the Trustees February meeting)
- 19th May (to be considered at the Trustees June meeting)
- 31st July (to be considered at the Trustees September meeting)
- 30th September (to be considered at the Trustees November meeting)
Have any questions?
If you have any questions you can get in touch using the details on our contact page.